1. The administrator of clients' personal data is the apartmentsbulgaria.eu platform
2. The Administrator guarantees the implementation of Customers' rights under the GDPR, i.e .:
the right to access the content of personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding their processing,
the right to rectify and delete customer data - if the customer data is incorrect or incomplete or the customer withdraws his consent to their processing,
the right to limit data processing - for the time of clarification, correction or objection, the data will not be deleted, only their processing will be limited,
the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and send them to another administrator,
not being subject to automated decision making, including profiling,
the right to object to the processing of the client's personal data,
the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data of customers - to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. The administrator with due diligence takes care of the security of clients' personal data. However, for the convenience of customers, the Administrator uses many modern and functional technical solutions that allow customers to conveniently shop, and the Administrator to provide proper customer service. Therefore, some personal data of customers is made available to payment entities, entities supporting postal, courier, logistic services, audit and consulting services, marketing promotions, as well as public authorities dealing with the prosecution of fraud, crime and tax control.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to conclude a sales contract and a contract for the provision of electronic services. The Administrator receives personal data of Customers from the Customers when registering the account, in connection with the Customer's use of the newsletter and the contact form, as well as in connection with the order placed and its handling in the Online Store.
5. Customers' personal data are processed to the extent necessary to perform the concluded contract, including:
- setting up and managing an account and concluding transactions;
- shipment of ordered products
- handling complaints and returns;
- handling inquiries and notifications addressed to the Administrator (e.g. via the contact form);
- transaction security management,
- providing the best customer service.
6. Personal data is also processed for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is:
monitoring customer activity on the website,
marketing of own products or services, including those personalized based on the client's profile,
providing payment services,
debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
ensuring proper compliance with tax law and accounting regulations,
ensuring the security of transactions, including the prevention of crime,
conducting statistical analyzes,
storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with legal obligations),
organization of competitions, promotional campaigns, building loyalty and partnership programs.
7. The customer may at any time object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, if the processing takes place in connection with the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
8. Personal data is also processed on the basis of the Customer's consent in order to:
sending commercial information,
sending information to the customer in the form of a newsletter.
The consent granted to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the Customer at any time in the same way as it was expressed. Customer data will be processed by the Administrator until the consent is withdrawn.
9. The administrator requires providing personal data in order to conclude and perform the contract (placed order in the Online Store) and:
- for accounting purposes, including issuing VAT invoices,
- keeping the customer's account,
- direct contact with the client,
- implementation of the "Newsletter" service.
- informing the customer about the progress of the order,
- informing the customer about the shipment of the order,
- informing the customer about the course of the complaint procedure, handling the return,
- informing the customer about products that may be of interest to him.
For this purpose, the Administrator collects and processes the following customer data:
a) name and surname,
b) address of residence,
c) delivery address,
d) tax identification number (NIP) - only for the purposes and in the event of issuing an invoice,
e) e-mail address (e-mail),
f) telephone number.
If the Customer takes part in promotional campaigns and competitions, the Administrator may also need additional data required due to the